Translate

Friday, October 25, 2013

Sigh...

Well, they liked my play, despite the rough draft.  And I got plenty of good feedback on how to improve it.  No comments on my poem, as we just turned those in to the teacher yesterday.  I got six of the eight poems for next week ready.  The last two are not available yet.  And both should have already been posted. Grr.
I read Brandon Sanderson's Steelheart and The Rithmatist yesterday too.  Apparently he's exploring the world of younger readers.  I think he got a great start here.  I liked the Rithmatist better than Steelheart, but both are just the start of a series.  And both have a bit of something new, so their something worth reading.
I wanted to print off the rest of my photo's for the project due wednesday, but the lab wasn't open! Gah...I can't open it myself, and my teacher isn't there either.  I don't know who to talk to about it as well...
My friend's Halloween party is tonight!  It sounds fun too.  I still don't know exactly what we're going to do, besides games, snacks, and a movie: Buffy the Vampire Slayer I believe.  Though that's more than nothing.
Didn't get a lot of sleep last night, but I'm actually not tired for once.  I just can't get certain things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment