Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

Late Nights...

And (sort of) early mornings are not a good idea for trying to catch up on sleep.  I got my photography pictures taken and developed today-and I didn't ruin any of the film.  though something dripped on it and left a streak on all of them-thankfully it doesn't show on the prints.  Only printed two pictures of the eight I need next monday.  Thankfully I have time for that.
Math teacher says I can't get an extension or added time for taking the exam, so I'll have to miss part of my institute class wednesday to take it. sigh...
Conference was neat, though President Monson spoke in four out of five sessions.  And one speaker referred to president Monson's 'fire story' from april.  That was funny.  One speaker on saturday spoke about searching for jobs, and how we need to seek counsel before accepting an offer.
So today starts the last two weeks at my current job and the start of hunting for a new one.  I hate job hunting...

No comments:

Post a Comment