Translate

Friday, January 10, 2014

Blah...

Tried to get to bed at ten, but the rest of the family-save my already in bed sister-were watching a movie long past that so it didn't work.  Then had a weird dream involving a church, then breakfast at home where I splashed a mug I'd just filled with hot water and coco mix and then my brother somehow-I didn't see this part-knocking off the table.  Then I woke to my 6 a.m. alarm.  Had to drag my brother out of bed because he wanted to go up with me.  Had snowed but just a light layer and no ice that I found.  Truck's having difficulty starting again, but the battery is lower on power than usual.  May have part of the problem, may not.  Cloudy but no further snow.
School felt long due to being tired.  Got homework turned in-forgot a reading assignment for world lit!  But no big deal there.  It was discussed in class anyway.
Have a class at 9 a.m. tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment