Translate

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Huh.

Took a shower last night and noticed that I still have the tan line from my landscaping job last summer.  My tan usually lasts until about the first snow fall, so that's why I was surprised.
We got Just Dance 2014-my sister did actually-and tried it out then, and we played it more today.  I joined in after work because my shoulder's were stiff from it.
Tried to get another 4 GB flash drive for my photography class because just the pictures I've taken so far are chewing up the majority of the empty space I had on my old one.  The smallest they had was a 8 GB for a little bit more than I got my old 4 GB for.  The best deal was a 64 GB for about $45, but I don't have that kind of money.  Haven't got paid yet.
I have homework still, and I found time to get started on my story for the contest.  Might not get anywhere, but I'd still like to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment