Translate

Saturday, January 11, 2014

HoboPhobia?

Yes, this is a word I may have made up.  I had a weird dream last night where I was watching a movie trailer for a movie with this title.  Basic story is a group of scientists get funding to study a egg sac filled with Wolf spider eggs as they hatch and grow.  One of the male interns comes in very sick and starts playing with one of the newly hatched babies-despite being told to leave them alone several times, and not because he was sick-and due to his illness causes the poor spider to mutate as it matures.  The spider grows to nearly four feet in length, but it's head is shaped like that of a crocodile.  The spider lashes out in pain while the team tries desperately to fix the damage without causing further harm.
I think I had spiders on the brain last night, but I don't know where it came from.  Plus the story deals with Wolf spiders, yet the title refers to Hobo spiders.  Not to mention the spider using it's web to directly link it's mind to the head scientist's and try to find out why this is happening to it...
Photography class today, and I can use my mom's camera-teacher has the same type, just newer-for the assignments.  They just want me to get some stuff for the camera.  Got out early, so i was able to get home by 11:30.
Still have homework though...

No comments:

Post a Comment