Translate

Monday, January 13, 2014

Gah...

My brother woke me up-granted I was about to get up anyway-around 7:30(My alarm was supposed to go off ten minutes earlier and didn't) to drive him to his first day at his new job.  Then he calls me at 5:30 needing a ride to school-which is a 20 minute drive from our house and his job is a good 10-15 minutes away from that-so I have to go all the way back up to school with him after spending time trying to find him on the street five minutes away from where he works.
Then he calls me up asking for a ride home!  As if he just can't bring himself to ride the bus...I know, it's cold and dark right now, but really?  I've got homework to do.  Sigh...
Barely got my Japanese done before class this morning too.  Did not want to do that, but not much choice.   Got the reading done for my 1040 art class.  Snowed twice over the weekend...no shoveling needed today though.

No comments:

Post a Comment