Translate

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Not good...

I got home from work to find out our hot water heater died during the day.  Meaning no hot water until the new one is installed-we recycled the old one-and I need to shower tonight...
Woke up tired this morning, and had to rush in trying to get the dishes done-wound up with one still dirty but it still had food in it too-before school.  Not sure what my brother plans to do for a ride home from work-or to school from work.
We saw The Saratov Approach last night.  I like it.
Got most of my japanese homework done before my intro to linguistics class, but still have one part left.  My sister is still not feeling so good, which does not bold well if she got me sick.
I have a paper for another class I need to find an ad for...

No comments:

Post a Comment