Translate

Monday, January 6, 2014

Here we go again...

Today start yet another semester in college.  And I'm doing 18 credit hours for now. Sigh.  My dad suggested my migraine on saturday was a stress response.  Not a bad theory, bad it's never done that before.
Celebrated my brother's 20th birthday yesterday with quite a crowd.  My sister came down with her two girls, my brother made it with his girlfriend.  We had lasagna-after breaking our fast-and garlic bread plus green beans.  We played Apples to Apples before dessert, then switched to Nerts.  My barely two month old niece fell asleep twice and then drooled on me before they left.  My shirt smelled like baby after that.  Not a bad smell, but certainly not one I'm used to.
So I've got Japanese and two english classes-one a repeat from last summer-today, and then job hunting.  Want to get one this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment