Translate

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Not. Cool.

Nearly a blizzard when I was driving home from school today.  Was mildly snowing when I left home, which made my truck slide a bit, but not the fishtailing I did on the way home-my second oldest brother was driving due to the issue from yesterday and his having an interview today(He got the job too!) so he dropped me off.   Then we had the fun drive home that ended in yet another Lost World moment getting in the driveway.  We waited until after 3 to shovel our driveway-it'd stopped snowing by then-and there was the fun layer of icy slush under the 3-4 inches of snow.
Got my assignment for intro to linguistics turned in.  Just reading until next week.  Japanese for tomorrow is done, still have a journal for critical approaches to literature to do and more reading of Crime and Punishment...

No comments:

Post a Comment